 Robotics / Handy Board / 1987
    GPS —Carsten Giesemann
   Hi, I want to connect a gps-receiver which provides NMEA-0183 data to the HB. Did anyone connect a gps to the HB before? Carsten (27 years ago, 21-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: GPS —Curt Mills, WE7U.
   (...) Yep. Me! There weren't any major headaches involved in doing it. Feel free to ask me questions. I may have to get my source from home in order to answer them though. Curt Mills, WE7U Senior Methods Engineer/System Administrator (...) (27 years ago, 21-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)