 Robotics / Handy Board / 1979
    Stepper motors driver circuit and .s19 compiler... —day
   Hi, I heard from fred that there is someone out there who had used stepper motors with the handyboard, I am doing something which need to use stepper motors. Therefore I need your help in this area, please email me how should I go about design the (...) (27 years ago, 19-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Stepper motors driver circuit and .s19 compiler... —Ed Rychlick
   Good Day All, I also would like more info on this. If not too much trouble, could it be posted to the whole board as well? Take care... (27 years ago, 18-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)