 Robotics / Handy Board / 1978
Re: motor driver chip....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:50:18 GMT

hola,

I was planning on using the L293D motor chips in a project that I'm
working on.
I'm going to use polaroid motors to drive a vehicle.
I was wondering:

-Does anyone know how I could get specs for this chip?
Depending on the manufacturer, you might be able to get the specs online,
usually in the form of PDF
files that are the datasheets for the chip.  I know national semiconductor
does this, and it's very fast and
easy...otherwise, you have to try and get the printed datasheets, which
could be a pain.

Brett Dikeman

------
Brett Dikeman
dikemanb@edison.ma.ultranet.com dikemanb@stu.beloit.edu
~)-|
Nomina omnia et adiectiva tua in genere et numero congruant.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tommorrow, rest this
afternoon" -Snoopy
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
------