 Robotics / Handy Board / 1949
  store variables in RAM after reset

Hi guys, I'm new to the interactive C. Does anyone know how to declare an array of variables which can be changed by the program and stored in the RAM and their values stay the same even after reset? Second, I'm aware of something called the (...) (27 years ago, 15-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)