 Robotics / Handy Board / 1936
  HB Simple Encoder Routines

Hey everyone, My partner and I are trying to use the sencdr?.icb and fencdr?.icb routines to keep position measurements of a robotic arm. The encoders are break beam and provide a signal of 4kHz max. We used 4 J-K flip flops to reduce this frequency (...) (27 years ago, 13-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)