 Robotics / Handy Board / 1927
  HB files

Help! I can't open any of the files at the cherupkha site. I presume these are "postscript" files. I've tried various apps to view them without success. I'm workin in a PC enviroment, no MACS or unix. I keep readin about the great libraires out (...) (27 years ago, 11-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB files

Postscript files are generally for printing out. Therefore, you send a postscript file to a "postscript printer". Most HP Laser Jets are. Otherwise, you can use a program called GhostView. It's a viewer that has postscript capabilities. I think it's (...) (27 years ago, 11-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)