 Robotics / Handy Board / 1868
  Sonar problems

I have The Polaroid sonar system hooked up as stated in the readme file that is on the web page but I can't get it to work. I downloaded the five programs in the sonar directory and when I try to download them I get errors. I can't get the ICB file (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sonar problems

I remeber there being some kinda control character like a line feel or something. This is due to the difference in environments, DOS, unix, etc. This might be the cause of your problem. I think I had some trouble with this too but I forgot all about (...) (27 years ago, 5-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)