 Robotics / Handy Board / 1865
  Re: Wire wrapping sockets

Hi, Sorry this is on a different note. I was wondering what the advantage is of using wrie wrapping over breadboarding. Someone told me that breadboarding has alot of capacitance and will slow down the circuit at high speeds. Is this so? ---...--- (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Wire wrapping sockets

(...) Sure, over 20Mhz or so. I've breadboarded 16Mhz 80286 systems on these things. Don't use the long connections (along the edge) of the board for signals. Also the chance of any given breadboard connection being flakey is about 1 in 200. So if (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)