 Robotics / Handy Board / 1857
    Re: power supply —MAR ERICSON
   I've found that alkaline batteries work well. I used it to power motors too and they seem to work fine. I tested a flashlight bulb and found that it drew 0.79 A at the rated voltage. So alkaline, D-cells at least, can handle the current. ---...--- (...) (27 years ago, 3-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: power supply —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
   I have never done much battery work and I was wondering if using a separate battery with a common ground to the HB has caused anyone any problems during charging or any other situation. I have common grounded a 3v battery pack to the HB supply to (...) (27 years ago, 4-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)