 Robotics / Handy Board / 1837
1836  |  1838
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:20:34 GMT

Here it is....

The attached bitmap contains the schematic I designed for multiplexing
up to 4 sonar transducers using 1 sonar ranging unit and the SPI of the
HB to signal the mulitplexor circuit.

PLEASE, when you want to share a large file with members of the
handyboard mailing list, first ask who wants the file and then send it to
*ONLY* those people.  I was gone last week and unable to check my mail and
when I came back I found that my mailbox was full (I have an 800K quota)
and the computer my account is on has been rejecting mail since the date I
got this unwanted 660K bitmap file, a full 6 days of lost mail.
Fred, if you have taken me off the list because of any bounced
mail, could you please readd me?

Thank you.
Garth Webb