 Robotics / Handy Board / 1816
1815  |  1817
Subject:
QRD1114/QRB1114 Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 12:44:46 GMT

Hi all,

    I am looking at the small description of these
    part in Digikey cat., it indicates that they have
    optimum sensing distance at .15".   Does this
    mean that these parts are not suitable for
    avoidance detection ?  Does any one use the
    parts for such a purpose ?

    I parts are shown in HB ref. manual.

Thank you,
-Pandit