 Robotics / Handy Board / 1788
  (no subject)

Thanks for the information. By the way, does the LCD output work the same way the parallel port on a P.C. Does? On a P.C., I believe it outputs like this: 1) out the coding for the letter in 1's and 0's in 8 positions (binary) 2) a line (I believe (...) (27 years ago, 27-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)