 Robotics / Handy Board / 1787
    Re: SPI port config??? —Pandit Panburana
   Hi Adam, I am not certain by poking the register 0x1009 (or DDRD reg) alone could provide the clean work. The function of this register is also depending on SPE bit in the register 0x1028 (or SPCR) according to the manual. I believe you could (...) (27 years ago, 27-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)