 Robotics / Handy Board / 1778
    Neglection of U8 on Parts List —Bill Conroy
   I am not sure how significant this is but page 35 of the assembly instructions lists U8 as a 74HC374 and not a 74HC373 chip as the sender indicates. (...) William F. Conroy III conroyw@acm.org Lt Col, USAF (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Neglection of U8 on Parts List —Fred G. Martin
   Bill is right, U8 is a '374. Peter, where exactly are you looking that you don't see U8 listed? It's there at (URL) post URLs if you're trying to help me maintain the site. Thanks. -Fred In your message you said: (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)