 Robotics / Handy Board / 1773
    Mini Rebound RC —victor w clark
   I have seen alot of talk in the mail archives on converting RC cars (motors) and the jist i get is that they just draw two much current and are to fast. There is a smaller version of the Rebound RC car called the Mini rebound has anyone had any luck (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Mini Rebound RC —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
     check out www.robotstore.com and look under kits. There are gear kits and a bulldozer kit that I used two of for a robot. It is not too fast and it pulls a big load, doesn't pull much current (small motors). You might also try the manufacturers page (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Mini Rebound RC —Ken McHugh
   (...) Just because the motors are small dosn't mean they don't pull a big load. Both Adam Cox and myself have been working with the bulldozer kit (from the robot store) and have found they really heat up the motor driver chips (TI SN754410NE). We do (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)