 Robotics / Handy Board / 1772
1771  |  1773
Subject:
HB IR port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:21:00 GMT

Hello everyone,
I'm interested in trying, possibly using the 40 Khz IR emitter port on
the HB. What is required to activate it? If it is code driven, does it
bog down the controller much? Also if it is code driven, does anyone
have some sample?

Is the port already current limited or do I need to add a resistor to
the emitter LED?

I really enjoy this mailing list alot. There's so much to be learned
from so many.
Thanks,

Terry King.
Terry.King@fmr.com