 Robotics / Handy Board / 1767
  Analog ports....

Hello to all, I've run into a small problem with my analog ports. I've got 3 IR transmitter/recievers hooked up to 3 ports, and the "levels" that they are reading is stuck. What I mean is that if I print out to the LCD screen the current values of (...) (28 years ago, 25-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Analog ports....

I was aware that IR sensors can only give digital (on/off) information. Using analog ports will not give you any extra information. Perhaps the ON voltage level of your circuit is lower that 5V and that each of your sensor circuits differ in such a (...) (28 years ago, 26-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)