 Robotics / Handy Board / 1752
1751  |  1753
Subject:
Vector2X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 22:08:27 GMT

I have just recvd and read over the docs of my newly acquired
Vector2X compass.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance
that an experienced user might have to offer.

Although it looks as though the wiring overhead is minimal,
I would like to compare my notes with others.

I more interested in the code to drive the unit.  Does anyone
know where or have any code to drive the Vector2X.  I would
be eternally greatful.  Time is precious as my project deadline
is nearing.

Thanks.

Adam B. Cox      check out my web page
Computer Engineer http://www.zenox.com/~adam
Zenox Communications Corp. vmail: 416-241-7000 (x224)