 Robotics / Handy Board / 1747
    Re:Re:System time —Joe Martin
   Pandit, It turns out that we where both wrong about your program.It does not work because the time over which d adds 1 to itself is not defined the program does not count at a rate of one unit per millisecond.I have in fact found that it will at (...) (28 years ago, 23-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)