 Robotics / Handy Board / 1720
    New motor drivers —Keith the wonder wookie
   Does anyone know an easy way to replace the motor drivers on the handyboard with the 18200 chip from National Semiconductor? The motors I am going to be driving need more current that the old ones can put out so I need to upgrade. I know that they (...) (28 years ago, 20-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: New motor drivers —Chuck McManis
     The 18200 requires 12V motors, is that what you have? I ask because they are fairly unusual in small bots. --Chuck (28 years ago, 20-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: New motor drivers —Adam
   Keith, How much current do your motors require. The SN754410 offers 1A per channel. If your piggy back them you can increase this to 2A/channel. Let me know. (...) (28 years ago, 20-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)