 Robotics / Handy Board / 1686
  Re:system time

Pandit, As far as I know I can only read system time as along integer or floating point number(both cannot be used in conditionals).I do not know what casting is.One idea I came up with is creating process which runs for one millisecond and putting (...) (28 years ago, 17-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re:system time

(...) Since the system time is already provided, creating a process which runs every millisecond to achieve this may not be in your best interest, and will probably slow things down quite a bit. I dont recall whether the system clock counts in (...) (28 years ago, 17-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)