 Robotics / Handy Board / 1683
  RE: Ascii to integer...

When I make programs with IC manipulating chars or char arrays, I have used pointers and after I get the memory addresses as reference. In your case you can get the address of the char with & and the content with peek and after subtract till the (...) (28 years ago, 16-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)