 Robotics / Handy Board / 167
166  |  168
Subject:
strange IC files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 21:04:16 GMT

I was just browsing the libs directory of IC 3.1 for Windoes, which
I still havenb't been able to get working.  I noticed, that at the beginning
of every file, such as analogs.txt, there is the following message...
  inflating: libs/analogs.txt        Low level hardware mapping info for the
analog channels on
rev 2.2 and rev 2.21 6.270 boards.

Port is the analog port on the 6811 chip and select bits are the
port D lines physically wired to the 4051 multiplexor chips.

The inflating...  part is what I'm curious about.  What is it?  Is
it supposed to be there?  Could that be why IC isn't working for me?  It's
at the beginning of everything, including the ic.ini file...