 Robotics / Handy Board / 1668
1667  |  1669
Subject:
Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:41:54 GMT

Hello! I am a high school senior working on a project for Tech Challenge
'97 here in San Jose, California, and my team has decided to use the Handy
Board as our processing/control device. I have a few questions

With a basic HB, could we run
(2) motors
(2) servos, and
(2) Polaroid Ultrasonic Transducers?

Also, how difficult would is be to setup IR communications between the
device and a laptop using either the device's serial port or the IR
transmitter/receiver?

Thanks.