 Robotics / Handy Board / 1620
Re: Serial port and Handyboard.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:10:15 GMT

This question is answered in the Handy Board FAQ. The FAQ is linked
off of the top level Handy Board home page.

-Fred

--
This message was composed using Articulate Systems' PowerSecretary,
a Macintosh-based speech-to-text dictation system.

In your message you said:
Hi again.

I'm wondering if anyone had an example of using the serial interface on
the handyboard to recieve signals from the mac/pc, and processing them ?

This is essential for my project, as i'm trying to interface it with the
httpd on the macintosh (to use over WWW)

Yours Very Thankfully
Jon Kolbeinsen