 Robotics / Handy Board / 1554
    timing —Mike Degon
   Hi- I'm attempting to write an assembly routine to control a pulse width, but I can't seem to get the timing down. For example, I can output a 3.33ms pulse width, but if I run the routine again, it sometimes jumps to 3.5ms, and then jumps back down (...) (28 years ago, 27-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: timing —Mike Ross
   (...) Mike, Not enough info to determine your problem. Are you using the Output Compare functions, or are you trying to emulate that functionality some way? The OC lines are hardware-set, so they go off whenever the free-running counter matches some (...) (28 years ago, 27-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)