 Robotics / Handy Board / 1548
1547  |  1549
Subject:
handy board analog inputs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:00:46 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to run an assembly language program on the handy board
without IC.  Do the analog inputs on the handy board, marked 0-6 on
the board correspond exactly to PE0-PE6 on the chip? Does the 0 input of
J1 go directly to the PE0 pin? I can't seem to read in a value from these
inputs. Thanks.

-Luke