 Robotics / Handy Board / 1547
  Adding Functions to IC

Is there a way to add functions to IC? Maybe they're already somewhere that I am not aware of. I need to add ir_xmit_on and ir_xmit_off to my functions list. I know that I can poke them but I just wondered if they were already on a functions list (...) (28 years ago, 26-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)