 Robotics / Handy Board / 1543
1542  |  1544
Subject:
Turning IR xmitter on and off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:51:49 GMT

Hi all,

I've had a few questions on this.  The ir_xmit_on and ir_xmit_off routines
that I use are in hb_ir.c.  You could easilly write them yourself -
ir_xmit_on just does poke(0x1000, 0x40) and ir_xmit_off does poke(0x1000, 0).

Note that in hb_ir.c there is also an ir_recv() function that gives the
state of the on-board IR decoder.  I'm using external decoders, so I use
the digital() runction instead of ir_recv().

Chris