 Robotics / Handy Board / 1533
  Using PD2 and PD3

I am building the circuit that is in the mobile robots book on pg. 108 to turn on and off my IR led's. Is it best to use the bit_set to turn them on and off? Where is the best place to get the 5 volts I need for the 74o4 chip? How do you read the (...) (28 years ago, 24-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)