 Robotics / Handy Board / 1502
  Re[2]: expansion board

Actually I wanted an analogue signal giving some idea of distance. I've done it with a 555 oscillator for illumination, and an opamp demodulator circuit. I was thinking that this might be useful on the expansion board. Richard ___...___ Reply (...) (28 years ago, 18-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)