 Robotics / Handy Board / 1459
  Building new PCODE

As I cant seem to get a 16x2 LCD, I have installed a 16x1 display. The problem now is building a suitable version of the PCODE to support it without workarounds. I don't have a unix box so I got Kent's (?) port to the PC. That, however, is an older (...) (28 years ago, 12-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)