 Robotics / Handy Board / 1444
  empty addresses

where's some good addresses to store three bytes of info? everywhere i put it seems to crash the system.... thanks, -md (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: empty addresses

(...) Why do you want to store it at a particular address? Can't you store it into a variable name and let IC take care of where it goes? I think the 16K memory when allocated builds from $0000 and $7FFF towards the middle, so I'd guess any unused (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)