 Robotics / Handy Board / 1437
    L293D Piggybacking —Bill Rose
    My question is, can I piggyback the L293D's and what will this increase my max current output to? I am going to just one motor from port 0 and the other from port 3 so as possibly eleminate smoking any more 293's. What do you think? Bill Rose Fort (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: L293D Piggybacking —Fred G. Martin
   Yes, most people have found that this works. -Fred -- This message was composed using Articulate Systems' PowerSecretary, a Macintosh-based speech-to-text dictation system. Please forgive any sloppiness in the formatting. Thanks. -Fred In your (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)