 Robotics / Handy Board / 143
142  |  144
Subject:
Occasional Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 17:31:01 GMT

I have a problem, which is more an inconvienve.  At first my HB does not load IC correctly.  But after five or so repeats of the below procedure, it works like it should:

dl pcode_hb.s19
Everything is OK here.
ic
Below is reported:
Attempting to link to board on port com2.
Synchronizing with board
Pcode Version 2.81 present on board
Board not responding
Synchronizing with board
Board sync error:  looking for prompt, got 11
Synchronizing with board
Initializing Interupts
Synchronizing with board
Board sync error:  looking for prompt, got 11
Synchronizing with board
   Now I press Enter
Downloading 1245 bytes( addresses 8000-84DC):  1245 loaded
Board sync error:  looking for prompt, got 11
Synchronizing with board
   Press Enter Again.
Globals initialized
Type 'help' for help
c>

As I mentioned above, that if I do this process around five or so times, IC will go straight through with no problems.  Thanx for any suggestions.

Will

--KAA01248.826565356/longs.lance.colostate.edu--