 Robotics / Handy Board / 1417
1416  |  1418
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 21:56:06 GMT

Is Newton Labs doing _any_ development at all with IC?  Seems to me like
the final version was originally planned to come out about a year ago.

--------------------------------
Jeff Keyzer
jkeyzer@ucsd.edu
UCSD Aerial Robotics Team
http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~aerial/

Frustrating, is it not? Getting excited about new things and running away
from commitments. How MITesque! That is why we had to drop HB development
for our equipment and look for another platform. If you are in the same
situation take a look at http://www.wilke.de  You might like it.

Alexander A. Chaihorsky
V.P. Engineering,
ULTRA-RES Corp.