 Robotics / Handy Board / 1415
  Re: IC

(...) from commitments. How MITesque! That is why we had to drop HB development for our equipment and look for another platform. If you are in the same situation take a look at (URL) You might like it. Alexander A. Chaihorsky V.P. Engineering, (...) (28 years ago, 7-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)