 Robotics / Handy Board / 1398
  memory

1. Is there a way of expanding the 32K memory in the HB? How? 2. I want to reduce the weight of my project by changing the battery. Is it possible to operate the HB at lower voltage since I'm not using the motor drivers for my project? If so, what's (...) (28 years ago, 6-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: memory

I believe reliable operation of the VR used in the HB is about 7 V. Is this correct, Fred? (...) (28 years ago, 10-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)