 Robotics / Handy Board / 1397
1396  |  1398
Subject:
int's and long's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 05:32:48 GMT

Greetings all

Anybody know if IC can support unsigned int's or long's.  My
situation is, I need to load a 32-bit signed number, ie a long, into the
HB.  BUT, I can only load it two bytes at a time, most significant byte
first.  I've tried different combinations of peek and peekword but to no
avail.  IC considers the two words as individual signed 16-bit integers.
Is there a way to concatenate the results from two peekword commands?  If I
write some assembly to load the two 16 bit words, will IC still consider
them signed?

thanks

matt

Matthew J. Harlan