 Robotics / Handy Board / 1374
    re:IR sensors —Sriram Tirunellayi
    Hi everyone, i was wondering if it's possible to drive more than one infrared LED (emitter) through the handy board and IC. Has anyone tried doing before??? i want to model the wall-following behavior in my car, by using emitter-detector pairs on (...) (28 years ago, 3-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR sensors —Richard Vannoy
   (...) Sure. We put "Front" on digital(14) and "Right" on digital(15). And you can have as many as you want that don't interfere with each other. We did something like... contact = digital(14) * 2 + digital(15) to get both sensor results into an (...) (28 years ago, 5-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)