 Robotics / Handy Board / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
hbdl users -- please check in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 01:57:00 GMT

If you have tried hdml.exe for Windows 3.1/Windows 95, please send a
status report indicating:

* what CPU type/speed your PC is;
* which OS you are running;
* which type of 6811 you tried it on (A series or E series)
* did it work for you.

Vadim and I tested it on Vadim's computer (a fast Pentium) and an IBM
486 SLC/33, both running Windows 95, and with both A and E 6811's.  It
worked on all of these configurations before we released it, but it
might not work perfectly in all configurations out there.

Please let us know if it is working for you.  Thanks.

-Fred