 Robotics / Handy Board / 1369
1368  |  1370
Subject:
Hi folks a question about ic.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:18:44 GMT

Hi, is there some kind of integer to float call in ic?  I am trying to write a
test servo routine that takes the knob() value and turns the servo to that
number of degrees using servo_deg() which takes a float.  Any ideas?

My board was just recenly finished!  Hooray.  You can visit a picture of it at
my hardware hacking page if you so desire.

http://www.earlham.edu/www/irac/hardware.html

PS the new 6811 downloader (mac) doesn't seem to check if a serial port is
allocated (in use?) before it trys to use it.  The first time I ran it, it
didn't seem to be working (because it was set to the modem port) and when it
quit it hung up my ppp connection for me.

-ira C   User Support Manager  Earlham Computing Services  Earlham College
         Richmond IN 47374     Office Phone 317-983-1366
         Emergency Home 317-966-5897  irac@earlham.edu
End of line.