 Robotics / Handy Board / 1345
  Power Supply

I'm using the 1.2 volt NiCad's wired in series to give me 9.6 volts. If I want to get rid of one or two of the batteries, will the handyboard still run at 7.2 or 6.0 volts ? What is the minimum voltage that the handyboard will run on, 5V ? I dont (...) (28 years ago, 27-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Power Supply

The FAQ is at the Home Page. (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)