 Robotics / Handy Board / 1337
  memory not remembering...

I'm stumped. In the process of assembling my first handyboard, I have just reached the stage where I install the memory (all previous checkpoints passed). The computer successfully downloads the bootstrap, sets the config register correctly, and (...) (28 years ago, 26-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: memory not remembering...

Ben -- the pin 27 R/W line of the RAM should be connected directly to the R/W line of the 6811. I don't remember the pin # off hand -- it's 7 i think -- but just check the schematic. check the continuity first on the board. if that's ok, then check (...) (28 years ago, 26-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)