 Robotics / Handy Board / 1298
Re: mosfet H-bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:25:48 GMT

I would also be interested in plans for such an H-Bridge. I have two
12Vdc motors than take 3.5 Amps at full load (actually gearhead motors
so I get lots of torque @50 RPM) but they have surges us to 12 - 14 Amps
at start-up and if they get stalled.
Mike McGargle

Scott Sherman wrote:

Hello,

does anyone know how to build a mosfet hbrige and, if so, could they pass
that on to me?  It is my understanding that the mosfet hbridge does not
heat up near as much as the transistor hbridge nor does it have any loss
of voltage or current like the transistor hbridge does.

thanks,

scott
sherman@plains.nodak.edu