 Robotics / Handy Board / 1268
  100 sensors

I am interested in sensing with about 100 water activated switches and am wondering if this is at all possible with the Handy Board.I had thought that it might be possible to by making them all return different levels of current at the sensor input (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)