 Robotics / Handy Board / 1227
1226  |  1228
Subject:
Digital outputs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 05:30:26 GMT

I need to create digital outputs and expand the number of digital inputs on
my handyboard.  I know that if you take the data lines and latch them using
one of the outputs from the '138 you can accomplish this but I would like
to see a schematic before I try building it.  Can anyone point me to a
place where I might find the schematics or possible describe in detail what
I have to do?  Thanks.

Keith Soldavin
kas219@email.psu.edu