 Robotics / Handy Board / 1214
    Interfacing HB to PIC —MSI: Sean Cunningham
   Has anyone interfaced the HB to a PIC chip or other microcontroller without using the primary serial lines? I am wondering if maybe there was an I2C or SPI implementation done somewhere using digital outs. (28 years ago, 9-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Interfacing HB to PIC —Mike Ross
   (...) Are you referring to using the SPI port on the Handyboard, or simulating the SPI function via other ports? If you run the handyboard as a master, then the handyboard is responsible for providing the clock output used to capture the data by the (...) (28 years ago, 9-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)