 Robotics / Handy Board / 1202
    Rayovac Renewal batteries —MAR ERICSON
   Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Rayovac Renewal batteries. According to the packaging, they're rechargable alkaline batteries. Sinch alkaline lasts longer that NiCd batteries, I was wondering if it would be good to use these (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Rayovac Renewal batteries —Fred G. Martin
   Renewals are pretty cool -- they are "true" alkaline in the sense that they have the same voltage, discharge curve, and shelf life. The only bugaboo with them -- and it's a big one -- is that each *cell* must be individually charged. so you can't (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)