 Robotics / Handy Board / 1190
    Problem Downloading Pcode!!!! —Peter Eacmen
   Hi, I'm really stuck. I got a facory fresh HB, instead of a Motorola it had a Toshiba C11W chip. When dowloading pcode_hb.s19 IC Win 95 says "CONFIG register required resetting. Please place in download mode again." Help, my scince project is due in (...) (28 years ago, 2-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)